Heating Repair Cedar Lake
In the middle of winter, the last thing that you want to be dealing with is a broken heater. In Cedar Lake and the surrounding areas, temperatures in the wintertime can drop well below freezing, making for uncomfortable—and even dangerous—conditions. When your heater is on the fritz, you can count on the team at Naughton Mechanical, LLC to provide fast services for heating repair, Cedar Lake. Call us today for the help and attention you deserve.
Common Furnace Repair Problems
With years of experience, we’ve seen it all when it comes to furnace repairs. We can fix nearly any problem. Some of the most common furnace repair problems that we encounter include:
- Dirty filters. Dirty filters not only diminish the air quality within your home, but can also create more work for the furnace, and therefore more wear and tear.
- Broken thermostat. Sometimes, the fix to a broken heater is just replacing the thermostat, or even putting in a new battery.
- Strange sounds, such as banging or squealing. This could be the result of a damaged blower belt, worn-out ball bearings, or other mechanical problems.
- Continued blowing or reduced heat levels coming into the home. When your heater is continually blowing, or when you’re not getting enough heat into your home, there could be a range of issues. Common sources of the problem include pilot light issues, electric ignition problems, clogged filters, and bad thermostats.
If you have any other heater issues, such as your heater not turning on, not staying on, or not producing consistent amounts of heat, call our team for repairs you can trust.
Why Work with Our Team for Heating Repair in Cedar Lake?
If you’re searching for a company that you can trust for heating repair in Cedar Lake, look no further than the experts at Naughton Mechanical, LLC. Our team of professionals has years of experience fixing broken heaters and knows what to look for. When you choose our team, you can count on us to:
- Accurately diagnose the problem. Our process begins with a thorough inspection where we’ll diagnose the issue. We never start repairs until we’re sure of what the problem is.
- Explain your options. Depending on the problem, your options for repair might range. Sometimes, we can do quick fixes that provide short-term solutions; other times, we may recommend replacing a part, or even replacing the entire heater. We’ll guide you through your options so you know what’s best for you.
- Perform fast, effective repairs. We always perform repairs as quickly as possible while also prioritizing solutions that work. We know that you want to get back to having a heater that works! We keep most parts in our warehouse and can offer same-day repairs in many cases.
In addition to great workmanship, you can also count on a team that’s honest and friendly.
Call Us Today for Heating Repair Cedar Lake
If your heater isn’t working as it should, please reach out to our team directly for heating repair Cedar Lake, You can reach us by phone or by using the intake form on our website.